Friday, March 18, 2011

Stoked!

I am really stoked! I finished the biographical statement to the grant. Phew! Blood, sweat and tears went into that little essay. (No, not really…just rubbed my eyebrows off.) I’m a few days late from a self-imposed deadline but I’m still good with the actual deadline which is next week. So the plan is to send out this grant application tonight. I’ll read over the essay on the train home, make any last minute changes, upload my poetry manuscript and essay onto the site, pay the fee and I’m done. I’m excited. Being the triple moon baby that I am, it’s only fitting that I send it out the night before a full moon. Yay!! Okay, I won’t celebrate quite yet, I’ll do a subdued happy dance until it’s actually done.

Let’s see what else? I have more packing to do this weekend but I SO DON’T WANT to tackle that this weekend. Tired of packing…I may leave it off for next week. When I’m freaking out next week, we will all know why. It’s supposed to be a mild day on Saturday. I’m in the mood to go to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. A long walk will do wonders for me. I’ll bring a sketchbook and some pencils…awww I just remembered I packed them away….argh! I may have to open up some boxes and dig them out. Or better yet, I’ll just bring a notebook to write in and bring my camera. Oh and I have a couple books I want to finish. Easy breezy. I know it seems like I’m thinking out loud here…well mostly it’s because that’s exactly what I’m doing. All for now.
Peace,

Lily

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment