Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I took the day off of work on Tuesday. After a pretty painful morning, I was able to move on to work on the grant application from noon until 4:30 pm. Having that focused time to work on the application was necessary. I could hear myself think. I have the poetry portion prepped and ready to go. I worked on the essay for some time but I needed to give it a rest. I found myself repeating things needlessly. I’ll take another crack at it today to see if I can come to a more completed version. I’m plugging along.

Today is a cold wet day in the city and despite wanting to hibernate most of the winter… I feel my energy rising. I feel my interior life waking up. Most of the winter, I felt low-key and downright blue but as the days start to grow longer and the temperature starts to warm up (a tad), I want to do more, take on more of this creative life. I want more time to write. More time to paint. And I am taking advantage of any spare moments I can find. Yet, I still found some time to watch Glee last night. That boy on boy kiss was very sweet and so hot!! Yay!!

Peace,

Lily~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment