Monday, April 4, 2011

A Bit of News to Share

Brooklyn Paramount #1
March 2011
By the Overpass #1
Spring 2011

Two amazing literary magazines came out this Spring.
I'm excited to announce that I have work in both of them.

Brooklyn Paramount holds two poems:
1. my problem not yours
2. Increments
This lit. magazine has work by Stephanie Gray, Uche Nduka, Jamey Jones, Ann Waldman, Lewis Warsh, Christine Francavilla, Tamara Lebron and John Casquarelli just to name a few.  I just received my copy so I can't wait to read everyone's work.

By The Overpass holds Carping On, a color print of a larger acrylic painting.  It looks amazing!!  I'm really pleased by the way it looks in the context of this literary magazine.

Peace,

Lily~



All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment