Monday, July 22, 2013

Writing Theme

Sunday. The reading yesterday really moved me.  I am so glad I went! There were some very amazing pieces. Very individual and personal stories that actually made me glad to be part of this tribe of writers. Woohoo!!

Monday. Today I spent an hour and half writing. I circled and circled around several pages because they're not working.  I wrote it out...and then wrote new sections...then crossed out big sections...then re-worked it again...and it's waiting to be typed into the manuscript.  But even as I write these words I still know it's not there yet. I'm hoping with the next pass it will begin to take better shape.  Ergh.

Tuesday.  Tomorrow I am going to see Tegan and Sara in concert.  Very excited!! I bought this tickets back in the spring and I'm finally...finally going to see them.  Very stoked!!  It's supposed to rain tomorrow and it's an outside venue so I haven't quite figured out what shoes to wear yet since I'm going directly after work. Hmmm.  Still thinking...can you smell the smoke?

That's all I've got for tonight.

Peace~
L**


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment