Monday, July 15, 2013

Celeste and Jesse Forever

I know I am a year late with this but I finally saw the movie Celeste and Jesse Forever.
I absolutely LOVED this movie.  It was at times quirky but really smart in the way they handled a relationship breaking up.  Rashida Jones is EXCELLENT!! And I loved that she is a flawed human being in this movie.  Instead of a barbie cut-out who says all the right things and makes all the right moves.  There are these wonderful quiet moments that just break your heart. Anyway, if you haven't seen it...you have to check it out.
Sweet!  Enuf said.
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment