Sunday, July 7, 2013

Resolved.

It's Sunday. Summer has barely begun and the days are so hot, I barely move.  I woke up writing lines of poetry in my head this morning. Now, I am sitting in front of a fan willing some synapses to fire to work on my novel. Pandora is curled up next to my computer.  She keeps me company when she thinks I'm getting ready for a long writing jag. I'm not sure that's really going to happen.  I am restless. I can hear the washing machine going in the back room. And the woman that I'm seeing is coming back into town later today and she's going to want to talk. Perhaps. The bravado I felt last night has abandoned me. Oh dear. So I need to keep busy. At the very least, work on something to get my mind from turning traitor. She gave me a catalog of new music to listen to and I haven't touch them yet. I didn't want the music to influence my resolve.
Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment