Sunday, July 14, 2013

Crazy Week

This past week has been challenging but for a change I've been able to keep sight of the silver lining. Monday I was told that my temp gig was going to end the next day, Tuesday.  Then Tuesday came and they asked me to stay for another month. Then this week Pandora was really sick.  Lots of vet visits, trying different meds to get her stabilized and sheer panic at seeing her so sick. At one point I thought I would have to put her down and then a total reversal. New meds, some steroids, stronger anti-nauseus pills and Pandora is almost back to her old self.  Stressful but relieved that she's doing better. There is more on the personal side but taking some time to sort it out.  Writing is non-existent since the week has been so crazed. Need some time to recharge.

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment