Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Odd Duck.

I’m having a moment.  It’s troublesome really.  My perspective is slightly skewed and I don’t know how to right myself up.  I’m feeling like an odd duck today.  Maybe it’s about being a creative type in a financial setting.  Maybe it’s being over-educated and under-employed.  Maybe I just need a break from this place. Maybe it’s the lack of writing.  Being a frustrated writer sucks. Whatever the case may be I can feel hot tears of frustration welling up as I sit here at my desk writing this entry. Leaving for upstate NY in a couple of days.  Will be good to get away.  Will be good to take a break from the reality of my own life.  All I want to do is work on some writing for a good long stretch of time and see if that will right the picture.  My teeth are clenched. Trying to prevent the emotional dam from breaking through and not being very successful as I place fingers in the cracks.  I don’t know what happened to my positive outlook.  I’d blame it on the rain if it was raining.  PLUS!  I’m having a bad hair day…looks like a bird’s nest…altho’ a nest is neater that my straggly looking tresses.  I’m a hot mess and I am very aware of it right now.  Ergh!!   

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment