Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hunting Bats

It’s day of event! I’m excited and nervous and the butterflies that I had early this morning have turned into bats. My stomach has been rumbling and grumbling…it sounds like an alien baby is trying to escape. Ergh!! It’s early afternoon and I have a little less than three hours before I leave work. Today is a day to throw myself into a project to focus on something other than my nerves. But alas, my high adrenaline won’t allow for concentrated effort.
After the Heart concert, I’ve been on the hunt for killer rocker women and I came across this group: Halestorm. Lead singer Lzzy has a twisty voice and I also have a soft spot for redheads (dammit*). This song is a fast, screaming, shredding rock song. LOVE IT!!

Enjoy beotches!! 
L~
All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment