Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Short Writing Update

After trying to make the last scene work in Clara Betta, I decided to cut it out altogether.  Another 6 pages cut.  I hope it works.  Anyway, I'm done with it for now and I've sent it out to the writing group.
I'll find out soon enough if it's working or not.  Eek!

What's next?  There are a couple of poetry readings I'd like to do in the next couple of weeks so I'll be writing up some new material for those events.  I'll post info when I know better.

All for now...

Peace,

Lily~


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment