Friday, September 12, 2014

Jack White - Would You Fight For My Love

Jack White came out with his latest video - Would You Fight For My Love?  (As I write this blog entry, it's 12 hours old) I love his music, I really do!!  But something is missing for me in this song...too much angst, not enough crescendo. The video in the blue filtered hue makes my day tho'.  Click on the link above to watch it on YouTube.  Vevo has new guidelines that won't allow me to post it onto my blog.  Booo!
Photo from Jack White's FB page- Still from video
Rock on people!! Rock on!!

Peace,
Lily~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment