Monday, February 18, 2013

Typing as fast as I can

It's Sunday night and I spent the day writing.  Worked on my novel.  Boy, did that feel lovely.  I worked for five hours straight.  Retyped a chapter.  Revised a couple more and it's really taking shape.  What I was cringing over last month... really wasn't so bad.  In fact, the changes were coming through faster than I could type them out. Tonight I have such a deep feeling of satisfaction that I can barely sleep.
I've been dreaming about this story for so long and its just a matter of time before I finish it.  I have to go back and revise some of the earlier chapters to smooth them out with the newer chapters.  I have to make sure that it's following a logical storyline (more or less). I also want to give it to a former classmate to line edit the manuscript for me.  I need to see if she's up for the task.  She's such a careful editor that I'm hoping she has time to look it over because I want to start sending the manuscript out by June.  That is a feasible deadline.  Yay...doin' a little dance.
Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment