Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grey Saturday

Saturday.  Cold grey day with rain.  There is much to do and I'm having a hard time getting started.  I keep staring out my window.  I'm turning a new page in my life and I feel like I'm standing on the precipice of a new chapter.  That moment when the old version of events are no longer holding me back from the possibility of what comes next.  I feel panicked and excited.  New opportunities are unfolding in front of me and I can feel it.  A quiet before the storm.  A gathering of power.  Hmmm.
A sage cleansing is in order.  Time to prepare.
Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment