Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sweet Chilly Saturday

Tagged Scaffold on E. 77th.  Complete tag is "love yaya" (Nov. 2012)
I spent the day walking around Central Park.  People were out in droves.  It's chilly but walking around was exactly what I needed after I spent the morning writing.  Let's see it's day 3 of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo, for short).  

Thursday's word count: 1,140.
Last night's word count: 1,420.
This morning's word count: 1,212.
Total word count so far: 3,772

It's amazing how a little writing every day adds up.  Hoorah. Feeling pretty proud of myself at the moment. I know it's only three days in and after I finish with this post, I'm going for a second writing jag. I'm trying to hit 3,000 words today and another 3,000 words tomorrow. Just trying to give myself a cushion in case the writing slows down during the week.  Always anticipating the worst.  Hehehe.  

Just had a bowl of chili with beans as a late lunch.  Brewing a pot of tea while I write this entry up.  And then I'm off to NYC in the year 2127.  Crazy shit is going down and my protagonist Castle has been accused of treason.  She's heading back to Alpha base to get some answers and to help clear her name but information is coming to light that makes it seem as if she might be working for the other side.   I think my role here is that of typist because this story is tumbling out onto the page faster than I can type.  Every time there is  a pause or a feeling like I'm not sure what else is coming up ahead...I just tweeze my eyebrows.  Yep, you read that right, I tweeze *giggle *  So my eyebrows are finally starting to have of a more tamed look to them finally...I've been sporting the crazy scientist version up until now.  I'm not even sure I meant to share that much information but hell, these bits are all part of the quirky eccentricities that make me, ME!   Yay!!  I feel a musical number bubbling up...hehehe.  

Anyway, one more pic uploaded below and then I'm off to try to hit my 3,000 word count.  
Sunlight on moving water in Central Park (Nov. 2012)
VoilĂ .
Peace,
L~ 

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment