Sunday, November 4, 2012

Word Count Update


Pandora keeping me company while I write (Nov. 2012)
Saturday total word count: 1,740
Sunday word count: 1,456
Total to date: 5,756

I know I wanted to write more but the words began to slow down. I stuck to it and stayed in place tho' just in case there was more to transcribe. Pandora kept me company.  She's been sticking close which is totally appreciated.  Managed to cook a healthy meal so I have lunch for a couple of days (steamed kale, baked tofu and sprouts). Uhm yep.  That's all she wrote.

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment