Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Grey Fluorescent Day

I am ready for a cat nap. It’s a cold, grey, fluorescent day. Spent a couple of hours working on Indigo today and yesterday. It’s coming along. I won’t go into specifics right now ‘cause I’ll just scare myself into shutdown mode again. Just plugging along trying to get to the end. Would love to finish it by my birthday. Let’s see how it goes.

17 hours left before Jack White’s concert tomorrow night. CAN NOT WAIT!! I’ve been scouring YouTube for all music featuring Jack White. Came across this insane cover of Jolene and loved it.  I’m not going for music that’s sweet these days. Instead, give me gritty, bluesy, feel-it-down-to-my-blood-and-bones-and-rocks-my-soul kind of music. Ya’ feel me?

That’s all I’ve got today. My brain is fried and my eyes are swimming in small lava pools. Peace out!
Lily




All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment