Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jack White at Webster Hall, April 27

I’m in a mood today. I’ve got a stupid headache that is making me grumbly. Ergh! It feels like the start of a migraine. I’m trying to get ahead of it by taking a high dose of ibuprofen and drinking lots of water. Hoping that I don’t burn a hole in my stomach lining. * head in hands* These migraines suck a**.

Anyway, I actually started to write this entry to share with you that I scored tickets to see Jack White at Webster Hall on April 27th yesterday. I am beyond stoked!! It’s going to be a live stream on YouTube Vevo, directed by Gary Oldman. How sick is that?! White’s album drops on the 24th. Sweeeet!! Can’t wait. Rock on!!


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I wondered if you'd had time to check out Cowbird yet? Started by a neighbour of yours in Booklyn.
    http://cowbird.com/stories/newest/?q=lily#!/15057
    I'm sure you have plenty to contribute to this site
    https://cowbird.com/request-invite/

    ReplyDelete