Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Cabin in The Woods

The Cabin in the Woods is a movie written by Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard.  It's funny and clever and strange and yes, it even made me jump a few times. I love the way they re-tell this horror story.  My sister went with me and didn't really like it that much...and I'm sure she'll send out her negative review into cyber space....that only makes me want to write a positive review.  Hehehe.  I laughed a lot...there are some clever one-liners and some in-jokes that were great!!  It's really gory and bloody but then again this is a horror movie.  So love it or leave it...I'm still a huge Joss Whedon fan and will probably go see this a few more times with friends who will laugh along with me.  Yay!!  So go out to see it because it's a great twist to the classic genre!!  



All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment