Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jack White - Blunderbuss

I downloaded Jack White’s album Blunderbuss and I haven’t stop listening to it since.  The work is eclectic but familiar.  It’s raw and powerful, and the musicians that play on this album are sick with talent, not forgetting to mention White’s grinding guitar riffs.  The rock influence has hands down made it favorite album for me.  There are some songs where he takes some chances and they are so different from the rest of the album but I liked being surprised by them. This morning, I took a 20-minute break from the album to listen to White’s interview on NPR.  White was talking about his creative process orchestrating through this album.  He’s doing his music without apology and this is coming through in a way that is both exciting and provocative.  Jack White is my kind of musician.  I cannot wait to see him LIVE on Friday.  Rock on people…rock on!!! 

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment