Sunday, June 19, 2016

11:05 pm

it was a gorgeous day. after spending most of the day indoors yesterday it was amazing to go to the beach today.  only for a couple of hours.  the water was cold.  the waves and wind were strong.  the sun bright.  i chatted with my sister ces, catching up with her. it's been awhile since we've spent time. too much work.  too much time away.  we rattled on and it felt good.  sand between my toes.  salt water in my hair.  sun on my skin, warming my bones. yum. my head is clear. i can face another day.

peace,
l~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2016 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment