Saturday, June 11, 2016

9:03 am

Last night I dreamt about vampires and succubi having a night of awakening where they changed into their true nature and the rest of the world would be their playing field. At morning light, no one but the changelings would remember.  It was a dark dream full of sinister desires.

Jumping thoughts...
A show host asked some actors (tv & theater), "which do you prefer, making money or doing theater?"  It made me laugh out loud because it's so true.  You do theater for the love of it. I miss it.  It's been years since I've worked on a theater project. I have skeletons of plays in my file cabinet...it's time to bring them back out into the light and flesh them out.

I remember skimming thru a short quick piece I had written long ago and I had a moment of "when did I write this?" It had been so long since I had seen that 10 minute play that I thought it belonged to someone else because I didn't remember every writing the words that were on the page.  Yes, it belonged to me, my name was on every page. Good lord the making of a mad woman.  I've gone on long enough, I need a shower and some breakfast to face my day.

Peace,

Lily

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2016 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment