Saturday, June 18, 2016

Brain Rumblings

My brain is on fire.  I have a migraine that won't let up.  It has been intense the last two days and in the worst moments I feel like I'm coming apart.  Ripping at the seams.  I am functioning enough to get through my day job but there is nothing left over by the time I get home.  Hollowed out.  Think pumpkin-seed entrails. What the hell is bringing this on?  Stress?  Probably but when isn't life stressful. I am unable to string together enough coherent thoughts together.

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2016 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment