Sunday, June 26, 2016

8:44 pm

i spent time at the beach today.  waves crashing onto the shore is one of my favorite sounds. a lazy swim in the ocean felt yummy. i spent time with my nieces and my sister and it was fun, even when they were driving me bat s**t crazy. exactly what i needed. it's the first long weekend in a long time, a chance to unwind, decompress. a little burned on my back, next time i'll ask my sister, not my niece to apply sunscreen on my back. i read for pleasure and listened to frank sinatra songs coming from a neighbor's radio. tomorrow is another day of work but it'll be a little easier to face.

peace,
l~


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2016 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment