Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quiet before the storm...

I managed to do some writing yesterday (Tuesday). Another page and a half added to the story. It’s moving forward. I’m not sure I’ll have much in the way of giving any pages to my writing group on Friday but we shall see. Tonight I’m attending a reading to support some of my fellow writers. Then home to do some work. It’s going to be a late night.

Today, I feel as if I’m in a holding pattern. There are several projects that I’m going to be involved with in the next couple of months and it’s the quiet before the storm. I’m excited at the opportunities that are arising and a little anxious over how much time/energy will be left over for my creative writing. I guess some juggling skills are in order. Who am I kidding?! I love, love, LOVE being busy…if I’m not doing half a dozen things with hair on fire then I’m bored senseless. And boredom’s not a friend of mine. It keeps me in a constant state of melancholy pining and we need to loosen that strangle hold, don’t we? All for now.

Peace,



L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment