Saturday, January 31, 2015

Splintered Bloody Dream

I dreamt last night that I was climbing wooden stairs but they were jagged, splintered, and every step was a different height and shape.  Every step was precarious and unwieldy.  Every once in a while a large grey furry critter would scurry across my line of vision making me jump. I would reach out to the wall to hold on for support and the wall would become nebulous and amorphous making me misstep. When I faltered it would bring me very close to falling over onto these splintered planks and I knew that if I fell upon them it would mean unending pain. At one point, the image of a crown of thorns flashed through my brain and the stairs began to flood with blood. Making the stairwell slippery and I was falling neither being able to get back to the bottom to escape or getting to the top to finish the journey. Instead I was stuck in this mire of splintered fragments, blood and grey furry critters swimming beneath the surface.  Ergh.  Ick.  Let's just say that when I woke up the only thing that made me feel better was a long hot shower.  Talk about vivid dreams.

I'm off for a little pampering, a movie and then a little art supply shopping.  Yay!

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment