Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gravity by Alfonso Cuaron

When Gravity came out in theaters a couple of years ago there was so much hype around it that I decided to pass on it.  Anyway, I finally saw it last night.  The FX team did a really amazing job and now I almost wish I had seen it on the big screen.  The story itself was pretty thin and at times a bit farfetched for my tastes but at the very heart of it Sandra Bullock playing Ryan Stone was amazing. The iron will to survive, the clawing, desperate, white-knuckle panic need-to-stay alive...yes, I bought that part. It was a moment when she shifted and she made a choice to live....anyway I found the movie better than I had initially expected.

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment