Sunday, November 30, 2014

Quick writing update

As promised, I finished Clara Betta last night. Hoorah!  Doing a little snoopy dance around my room.  I  have to give a big shout out to my very good friend Christine for all the wonderful feedback.  Her words of encouragement and the fact that she read almost every single version of this story has been a huge help in this process!! Of course, big thank yous to all the other readers Tamara, Patrick and William. All the feedback helped me cross the finish line on this project fairly quickly. :-)  Yep, that's a smiley face. I am sending it out this afternoon to a literary magazine I scoped out a couple of months ago. Hopefully, it's a good fit.  We shall see.  Wish me luck.

I also have a decent draft of the piece that I'll read on Wednesday.  I'm all fluttery nerves about this one and I have to remember to breathe otherwise i'm going to rush through this piece like a bat out of hell. Hehehe.  Seriously! I just have to get the accent down so that will be my homework for the next three nights.  Teek Spanish Ax-cent.  Eek!

Okay, all for now.

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment