Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!


Okay so I’m a bit slow on the uptake. I’ve been hyper-focused on the novel these last couple of weeks. Three new chapters, 45 new pages and I’m almost done with my draft. I can see the end…I think I have two and a half more chapters to go and I will have reached completion of the story arc (I hope, eek). The revision process will probably be more intensive around these last five chapters but I’m feeling really good. Today, I managed another 1,775 words without too much drama. I’ve also made plans to meet up with someone to help me with some the technical aspects to give the language a little more authenticity next week. I fake it really well but I’d like just a bit more techie lingo from some computer savvy folks.

It’s funny I started my days trying to think of some new year goals and in procrastinating with the goals list I started working on my novel instead. Hehehe. So on top of my to-do list in 2013 goals.

Hope this New Year brings everyone blessings of health, serenity and abundance.
Peace,

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment