Saturday, January 5, 2013

Make Good Art


Neil Gaiman gave a commencement speech back in May 2012 and I just listened to it in its entirety and I want to share it with all my creative friends out there. I love Gaiman’s writing, graphic novels, children’s books, etc, etc. In fact, I scare my small nieces with his Wolves in the Wall book…they love to be frightened. My sister hates me just a little for it because then she’s dealing with them waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares. Teehee. Auntie Lily is a bit naughty. Anyway, thought it would be a good inspirational piece for anyone who is having doubts about their creative life.  May this light a fire in your belly. 
Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment