Monday, August 27, 2012

Ouch

I spent the weekend helping my dad paint the 2nd floor apartment to his house. New tenants are moving in next weekend....and all I have to say is oooowwwww. I am dog-tired. I crashed last night before 10 pm and I woke up with muscles on fire. ergh! It was all that up and down on the ladder, moving 40 lb ladder in small increments and then hunching low for the crevices and hard to reach places. Anyway I woke up today at 6 am...turned off my alarm, turned around and went back to sleep for another 40 minutes. *Yawn* Not quite awake yet. All this whinging reminded me to take some ibuprofen.

Bit of good news: On Friday I received my ticket to see Jack White in September at Radio City Music Hall. hoorah!! Very excited. Doing a little happy dance. ouch, okay maybe not quite a dance...just a happy sway.

I also bought train tickets to go visit Tony upstate. Ah, but it’s more of a work visit since I’m helping him out on one of his craft shows. Down time is still down time.

I finished the novel, The Talented Mr. Ripley and have moved onto another Patricia Highsmith novel, Deep Water. I am absolutely devouring this book. A novel about power dynamics, control and psychological manipulation in relationships...love it.
All for now,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment