Friday, August 3, 2012

Jack White playing Radio Music Hall

Okay that hiatus was short-lived BECAUSE I just scored tickets to go see Jack White at Radio Music Hall on September 29th.  WOOOHOOOO!!  If I could...I would kick off my shoes and run around screaming like a lunatic around my very quiet office celebrating.  Alas that is not to be.  Hehehe.  Instead I am sharing this good news with my audience.  I have the biggest, cheesiest smile on my face right this minute.  Left Stage Orchestra Seats ...wooooohooooooo!!!  Life is sweet at the moment...can ya feel it?! 

Rock on people rock on!!

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment