Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oh Happy Day!


I found out today that my student loan payments have been reduced by half. Which means I can get some breathing room to save some money for a new computer. (By the way, thanks again for those folks who contributed to my 'puter fund, it's greatly appreciated and helped pay for repairs.) Which means that I won’t be scraping by from month to month because you know that’s always fun. Which means that getting a little tiki hut by the beach is a little closer to feasible (It's a little dream of mine...happy sigh). Talk about a quick answer from the universe after writing about just this very issue in yesterday’s post. Needless to say, I have a Cheshire cat grin today ‘cause it’s a much needed relief for this creative type who is living to write. That said I am sharing a neo-punk song from Neon Trees – “Animal.” I know it’s a couple of years old but it’s fun and reflects my upbeat mood.  Peace, L~
All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment