Friday, June 15, 2012

Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You


Okay, this dude is blowing up all over the place. Sheehan's got a cool vibe, so take a listen and see if you like what you hear.  His album  "+" came out sometime last year but I came across it looking for some music to help me out of my funk.  His sound totally lifted my spirits.  I know this is the long version of the actual song but I love it!! And you know what I'm like with guitar players.  He's got three more videos on The Warner Sound on YouTube: "Lego House", "The A Team" and "Give Me Love."  They are all softer sounds and a bit mushy...I went for the upbeat side of his music.  Check him out!!  Boo-Yah!! 
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment