Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Writing Update part deux and a groovy tune.

I've spent the last couple of weeks mulling in the back of my brain the problems with Indigo.  I would jot a line, a note but it stayed on the shelf.  I've been working on the play, listening to music,  reading, I even went to see Hunger Games on Sunday.  Very cool thing to watch to get my creative juices flowing again. 

Then I had an idea and spent time restructuring the arc of the story.  Moving chapters around so the historical aspects are coming up earlier.  Painting a clearer picture of the social landscape. It's very exciting. I can barely stop smiling and doing a little James Brown side shuffle from time to time.  I haven't quite started shouting out Yea! just quite yet but I can feeling it bubbling up.  :-)

I don't feel quite so pathetic at the moment.  Hehehe.  If you wait five minutes, I'm sure that it'll pass. *giggling * 

One more little bit...in my quest for some new tunes, I came across the following song: Facing the Sun by Fritz Kalkbrenner.  I know it's a couple of years old but I like the laid back sound of it.  It's definitely not the thrashing music that I'm fond of at the moment but I thought folks might enjoy it. 


Peace,

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment