Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zola Jesus is Amazing!!

Let’s see the suggestions I’ve received have ranged from Robin Thicke (really?) to The Black Keys (solid group) to Zola Jesus.  Gotta say that I’m stoked on Zola.  Her music is very theatrical and I’ve already found a few favorites.  Her way of singing was a bit strange for me at first but the more I listened the more I was intrigued.   I was given Vessel as the video to watch and it’s crazy good.  But I have to say…SKIN is AMAZING!!  The song breaks my heart into a million pieces...this is one I can lose myself in.  So today I will be listening to everything I can find on this artist.  Her sound reminds me of Florence + The Machine which isn't a bad thing.  How much do I love women that can wail!!!  Peace~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment