Friday, February 3, 2012

It’s a cold, bright day in NYC and the last couple of weeks have been hectic. Hence, the lack of updates on this blog about the novel. Working on it, little bit at a time but not making substantial headway at the moment. Ergh. But I’m not freaking out (yet!) Operative word being yet.

I have a list of excuses starting from my kitty being sick last week (and getting very little sleep), to a rebounding migraine that lasted days and ending with taking on a project helping out friends with writing copy. So I’ve been a bit scattered and have had a hard time sitting down and being quiet long enough to hear what comes next in my story. So there it is.

It’s Friday and it’s a good night to go to the gym for a swim.
Saturday, I’m going to go see the play, Look Back in Anger.
Sunday, SuperBowl game between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots.
I’ll have time to work on my novel and go to the gym. Now let’s see if I can stick with that plan. As soon as I wrote that last line…this line popped into my head, “We plan, God laughs.”
Go Giants!!

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment