Friday, February 24, 2012

A music conversation

An anonymous reader sent me a note with a couple of music links to check out.  Out of the three sent, this is the one that grabbed my attention:  Jack White- Love Interruption. The lyrics are AMAZING!! I've been grooving to it the last couple of days and now I can't help but share it.  'Cause when I hear something that moves me...well you know the rest.  Enjoy! 


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

1 comment:

  1. Not your usual tatste, but you might like this for beauty's sake
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2UdOqiTw8&feature=player_embedded#!

    ReplyDelete