Thursday, June 29, 2017

Let It Matter - Johnnyswim



It's Thursday, right before a holiday weekend. I'm taking several days off from the day job. I'm in a weird mood. Anxious. Restless. Wanting...something. The sky outside is filled with heavy clouds and it looks like it will thunderstorm later today. Could that be it? Electric current in the air. Hmm. I feel on the verge of a full blown migraine. It's been over three weeks since my last migraine.  I think this is the longest I've gone without one in the past two years.
Let's see, it's been a week since I've sat down to work on my writing. Perhaps that's where the restlessness is coming from. My muse is calling me and I've been ignoring her for far too long. There are slivers of story ideas trying to make their way to the surface and I've been snoozing. The alarm clock keeps going off in the background and I am having a hard time waking up enough to allow those slivers onto a page. What a waste.


Jumping subjects...I've been listening to the duo Johnnyswim and their sound is quite beautiful. This video is an acoustic version of LET IT MATTER and I can't stop listening to it. Her voice is delicious with a soulful, bluesy flavor.  Enjoy~ L


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2017 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment