Wednesday, June 7, 2017

For The Love...

I've been remiss in putting up entries the past couple of weeks. Let's see, what excuse might I try tonight? Actually no need for excuses. I've been spending time with family, friends, and trying to take care of myself in the process. I've started a new food plan to hopefully help me with my migraine condition. After one week on a very restrictive diet, I've started to notice small changes. They feel like small wins each day. There is a long list of "no" foods.  No grains, no beans, no corn, no tomatoes, no peppers, no dairy, no tofu etc, etc etc.  The list is long and despite my best efforts, I'm still not following it 100% quite yet.  I am doing it stages to acclimate. I hope by month's end, I can finally have a month without ONE migraine. Let's see how it goes.
Tonight, I rolled out my yoga mat and had a long slow yoga session. Yum. I am getting over a chest cold and despite the occasional cough...it felt good to unwind. I've been trying to get some time on the yoga mat every other day. I spend too many hours at a desk and need time to stretch my creaky body. I know this was a small entry but I've hit my wall and it's time for bed.
More words later...L~
  
All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2017 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment