Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Solstice

I am very grateful for a sweet co-worker who sent me the following Neil Gaiman link. I've been struggling with my writing and my place in the world because of it.  Gaiman's words were soul-nourishing.  I don't say this lightly, I felt myself tearing up as I read his words. The fact that this co-worker sent me Gaiman related writing and it hit so close to home...well let's just say it leaves me a bit lost for words. I want to write more but it won't capture the depth of gratitude I feel at the moment.  Anyway, Friday I felt really lucky to be alive.

Anyway, today I spent the day taking care of laundry and packing whatever I can. I don't have too much left to pack.  Mostly clothes, toiletries, odds and ends. I could probably pack up the rest in a couple of hours.  Now all I have to do is land an apartment. I am grateful for the apartment coming my way.  It's been awhile since I've had a place all to myself...it's gonna be good no matter where I end up!!  * big cheesy smile *

Is there more?  Probably but I've written the most important parts down for now.
Peace,
L~


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2015 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment