Saturday, October 12, 2013

What Next?

It's a mild Saturday in October.  I was out in the backyard sipping a mugful of black tea listening to the wind move through the tree leaves. Listening to the birds sing across the span. I had to force myself to just stay there and enjoy it.  I've been stressed out and antsy because of my sick kitty.  She's on the mend but it was touch and go for the past two days. I had a long weekend trip planned out away from the city but that was cancelled.  I am relieved that Pandora is doing better and today she stepped out into the backyard to get some sun too.  A very good sign for a kitty who hasn't left my room nor my side for the past two days.  I know she is getting older and one day soon she's going to pass from this life but I am so grateful she's doing better.

I'm a little unsure of what I'm going to do next today.  Perhaps I'll start off with a shower and see where my day takes me.

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment