Sunday, February 25, 2018

Success!!

I have reached my minimum page count today. Woohoo! I'm not saying this draft is a masterpiece but I have no problem submitting this play for this application deadline. I won't lie, I am a little surprised. My muse showed up and we started at 9:30 am on this rainy Sunday morning. By noon, I crossed the 10 page mark.

Afterwards, I worked on the artist statement and a resume. I sent the draft to the people who will be my references and my sisters. I told every one to be gentle in their feedback because its the first play I've written in a while.  By 3:30 pm I was done for the day.

I haven't yet submitted all the elements to the application BUT I'll do it Monday night after work. I want to give the whole project one last pass before I submit it.  I rewarded myself with a couple of episodes of Stranger Things season 2. Yay!

Peace,

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2018 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment