Monday, February 26, 2018

Submission sent

It's amazing how fast time flies when hyper-focused on a task. I left work 30 minutes early to work on my Application/Submission at home. I went through the play a final time, fixed typos, changed a line or two but really kept revision to a minimum and uploaded the draft, my resume, artistic statement, references and short bio. Phew!  It's done, it's out, auto-notification indicating its been received. On to the next thing.

Now I can focus on the short story deadline coming up in 5 weeks.  Eek! Now all I have to do is write a story for it. :-p

Peace,
Lily

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2018 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment