Tuesday, August 1, 2017

080117 16:36:00

I'm in a sulky mood today and I've had too much caffeine. Which makes me want to throw a temper tantrum. You know the kind where you throw yourself on the floor, kicking and screaming. Is it over a specific reason?  Not necessarily.  Just feeling frustrated down to my bones.  I am overworked and on slow days like today I have a difficult time standing still.

I went onto Goodreads, which is a great resource when looking for decent book recommendations, and I read a number of excerpts and story arc blurbs...bah! And I saw the long list of titles by an author or two and think to myself, "where do they find the time?" Good lord, I've been working on Indigo for 7 years...and I'm ready to throw the whole project into a shredder. * head in hands *

Note to self: do not drink iced coffee after 3 pm EVER. I feel like a LIVE WIRE! I don't usually drink coffee but someone showed me how to use the espresso machine...so I made myself an iced coffee with a shot of espresso. Now my face feels like it's going to crack off.

I'm currently reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. The writing is strong so I'm enjoying this memoire. I know it's supposed to come out in movie form soon but I think I'll skip the movie.


All for now,
L~



All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2017 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment