Sunday, April 30, 2017

You+Me - Love Gone Wrong

It was a busy weekend but I feel like I've stretched my arms and embraced life for a change.  Not stayed hidden beneath my duvet waiting for the pain to wash away. I had my sisters and nieces over for some dinner. It was chaos but i also listened to my nieces go on and on about songs, musicals, and hair color and anime and movies.  It felt like one long run-on sentence which was a sweet change. I worry over them at times but i tried to just be present as they talked and just listened to them. One of my nieces loves to sing and i heard her singing a song that she used in one of her theater auditions. She's got a sweet tone to her voice. Bless. After they left, the apartment still held a lot of their rambunctious energy so i listened to some low key music.  I came across this one by You plus Me and had to put it up here.  I love alicia moore's voice so it's no surprise that i've included this song. I know this is a few years old but hell...good is good! Enjoy! L~
All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2017 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment