Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wednesday - Which Way Out

I am out of sorts today. Woke up an hour late this cloudy morning. My train inched along. An hour late for work. A barrage of incoming requests. Usually, I welcome the work. Today, not so much. Listening to music to block the chatter around me. Not enough. A storm is brewing within. I want to go home and hide under my duvet. That's right, the old ostrich maneuver. I just can't seem to get much traction today. Keep forgetting to breathe. Gasping and grasping makes me ineffective. Since I can't hide under the covers...I am hiding in plain sight listening to music. Propels me out of my chattering brain. No wallowing allowed
I heard this song earlier and it made me stop in my tracks and listen...really listen to the lyrics. This song is definitely worth the listen. Enjoy. L~


All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2017 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment