Thursday, September 3, 2015

Having a Moment

I'm exhausted. I just need a break.  I picked Pandora up from the vet tonight after work.  They had to pull quite a number of teeth. I came home with a ziplock bag of them.  She's grumbly and growly on my bed, high on pain medication.  Bless.  She will be out of commission for a couple of days but I hope by next week she'll be back to her old self. I keep taking breaks to check on her.

I need a vacation. Eyes on the prize...October can't come fast enough.  Day job doesn't seem to letting up either.  Not griping about work. It is what it is.  I just need to slow down and breathe.

On that note, I'm going to curl up and read for a little while.

Peace,

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2015 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment