Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Rains

Oh Wednesday, that insipid day in the middle of the week.  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  There is a saying that goes if you want to start your day right, you get up with purpose.  Hmmm.  I think my purpose is on snooze. I want to crawl back into bed, pull the duvet over my head and call it a day.  I know it's the old ostrich maneuver not wanting to face what this day will bring. I have my hair wrapped up in a towel willing it to dry whilst writing this entry, when really I should be getting ready for work.  I need to leave in 10 minutes but I'm not sure I'm ready to face the cold rain or the packed train.  And the longer I wait, the worse it will be.  * Sigh *  I need some traveling music.  A-ha!  Avicci's Wake Me Up will be my morning song.  May the day be a blessing!!

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2015 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment