Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Entry

I am sitting here staring at this blank screen with a blank mind.  Overly tired. I spent yesterday breaking down the closet in my brother's room which was strangely gratifying.  I still have more work to do in that room.  More wood to pull down tomorrow.  The feel of hot nails as I wrench them out of the wood. I like the feel of these tired muscles.  By week's end, I'll finish priming the room and pick out some groovy colors in high gloss to lighten the room up. I've been living in a room without windows so it will be a nice change to get some sun coming in again.

For music I've been listening to Hall and Oats "Kiss on my List"...I know, I know, it's definitely old school...but you can't go wrong with this one.
I'll think of more to write tomorrow when I'm a bit more awake.  I'm off to bed for some much needed rest.

Peace,
Lily~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2014 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment