Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tegan & Sara - Now I'm All Messed Up

I’m still wiggling in the world of being uncomfortable right now. I dreamt last night that I was invited to live with my sister and my three nieces in Soho and I was scrubbing her apartment clean before I would consider moving in. Hehehe. She has two little ones that make keeping a clean apt. almost impossible. She begs to differ.

This morning on my way through the apartment complex Crow flew straight across my line of vision and called out. My first good omen of the day. When I got to Times Square, someone had drawn purple hearts in chalk across a few sidewalks. Awww how sweet is that!! It totally made me go all mush.
I’ve been in such a foul mood all week that it’s cool to allow a little ray of sunlight in.

Okay, I've been on such a Tegan & Sara kick that I'm putting up "Now I'm All Messed Up."  I love Sara's high pleading voice in this tune. If I've put this audio up once before...oh well...you're going to have to ride along on my Tegan & Sara trip.  Sweet!! 

Peace, L~ All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment